Thursday 23 October 2014

"I don't like Drake as a person"-I don't get along with Nicki Minaj :Rapper Tyga disses Drake and Nicki....Hints on leaving Young Money.

Young Money rapper Tyga does not seem to care about burning bridges with his label mates especially Drake and Nicki Minaj.

In a recent interview with Vibe magazine, Tyga stated that he doesn’t get along with either of them.

    “I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki.”


Tyga also addressed the assumption that most fans and critics may have about the Young Money label mates sticking together like a family, especially when you take into consideration the close friendship shared between Drake and Lil Wayne as well as Drake and Nicki Minaj.

According to Tyga, that is not the case at all behind the scenes.
    “I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ’cause Lil Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki"


Read more after the cut.

Tyga also stated that Young Money is not part of “the creative process” for his music, which is why the 24-year old rapper is “tryna’ go independent.”

Perhaps one of the main reasons why he wants to separate from Young Money, according to Billboard, is the fact that he admittedly doesn’t “like Drake as a person.”

    “I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together… I try to be cool with everybody but sometimes everybody just has different personalities.”

Even though Tyga clearly does not like Drake very much, he made sure that he credited Chris Brown as being his “real genuine friend” instead of naming one of his label mates.

Earlier this month, Tyga posted to messages on his official Twitter page that showed signs of there being trouble in the Young Money paradise, especially when it came to Tyga’s new album. According to his tweets, Tyga claimed that the Young Money label is holding him “hostage” so that he “can’t release nothing.” Tyga then discussed his potential back-up plan for getting his music out to the public without any assistance or support from his label.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment