Tuesday 14 January 2014

AGN President, Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 42nd Birthday In London.


President of the 'Actors Guild of Nigeria' Ibinabo Fiberesima turned 42 two days ago and the actress celebrated  with close knit friends and children in far away, London, United Kingdom.
 “I can’t begin to show my appreciation. The entire city of London seem to be agog all because of me. I’ve been getting calls and prayers from everywhere around the world and from loved ones. Truly, I’m blessed,” Ibinabo gushed.

Ibinabo shared the message below on her Facebook page:

A time for starting over. A new beginning. A wonderful time to take stock of life and look for ways to improve and grow. The fact is, all of us have areas in our lives that could stand some improvement. As I add anoda year today I will look at my life with honesty and candor. I will approach change with a positive spirit, and work towards finding ways to become the person that God wants me to be. Most importantly, I ask the Lord to guide and strengthen me, for it is through His power that I am able to conquer my trials and turn them into strengths. God is able to see me both as I am and as I can be, and I need that sight in order to truly change. He will steer Me away from the ungodly. He will liberate Me from the way of sin. He will lead Me from scorn to joy. The Lord will do all this and more because of His great and abiding love for me, Ibinabo Fiberesima.. I will Rejoice in the love of God. He has Added another year to me. O Lord, cleanse my soul of all wrong. Help me grow in the light of Your love. Lift me above what I have been, and set me onto a new path of righteousness and grace. Amen. Happy Birthday to Me.
Wishing you the very best Ibinabo.. See more pics after the cut.

2 comments:

Have something to say? Drop a Comment