Tuesday 21 January 2014

Joan Rivers Sinks To New Low as She Mocks Kim Kardashian's Baby North as 'Ugly'

How can you say that about an innocent baby. She is known for her off-handed and always downright offensive comments, but comedienne Joan Rivers has taken it to another low, by criticising defenseless little baby North West.

In a latest stand up routine, she lambasted Kim K and Rapper Partner Kaye west as having an ''ugly'' baby who is ''desperately in need of waxing''

Taking to Twitter to defend her six-month-old’s appearance, she wrote: ‘Do people really think I would wax my daughters eyebrows so young? Come on, I'd wait until she's at least 2 1/2!

‘I'm kidding!!! Its pretty sick for people to insinuate that I would wax my daughters eyebrows. They are thick, natural and amazing!’

In my opinion, she is just being jealous because just as people would die to have Angelina Jolie-like lips, its the same way people could kill to have such eye brow. Take a look at British Born Model, Cara delevingne, she is who she is today because of her eye brow.

7 comments:

  1. Joan...How can u say horrible things about a baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can she check her face first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plastic surgery woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on Joan. She 's Innocent. How can u refer to a baby in that manner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edede wey dey find trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not cool. She's a child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really dont care abt her mum, say whatever u want. But this innocent girl? NO way.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment