Monday 9 June 2014

Happy Birthday Mr D'banj: Tweet From Don Jazzy Also

Mr D'banj popularly known as kokomaster is a year older today. You might be wondering what the white lion attached to the picture means, well, he tweeted a picture of the White lion to celebrate his birthday with a caption: 

“Introducing kiniwun funfun (WHITE LION). It’s been a blessed 34 years and I thank God for the Grace to see today because HIS Arm has sustained me and only HIS word to me Has made me whom I AM and as I mark Today, This will be a birthday I will remember forever because the heart of the RARE ONE ( White Lion)is unleashed!!! God bless my family, friends and wonderful fans and AC”

This will surely get the conspiracy theories flying with some fans already saying it has something to do with Illuminati.

That aside, one well wisher D'banj will be pleased to hear from his the Producer of the year: Don Jazzy: and he sent his wishes: The tenacious and gifted music producer went on Twitter to send a shout out to the celebrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment