Thursday 28 January 2016

America’s next top baby!!! Tyra Bank is a mom- Model welcomes first child via surrogate.

Tyra Banks and boyfriend Erik Asla welcomed their first child, a baby boy named York Banks Asla on Wednesday via a surrogate.

“The best present we worked for and prayed so hard for is finally here,” the supermodel captioned a photo of a newborn baby hat on Instagram.

“He’s got my fingers and big eyes and his daddy Erik’s mouth and chin,” the new mom gushed on Instagram.
The 42-year-old thanked the “angel of a woman that carried our miracle baby boy.”

"The journey to now has not been an easy process, as I've shared before. But there was a beautiful bright light at the end of the tunnel for me and his father, Erik,” she said.
In September, Banks broke into tears on her now cancelled talk show “FABlife” as she revealed she had undergone IVF procedures and discussed her infertility struggles.

“'I'm so tired of seeing on my social media, "why don't you have kids, why don't you have kids?" 'You don't know, you don't know what I'm going through. You have no idea,” Banks said.

The former TV host said she always imagined a big family but time got away from her.

“Every single year I just kept saying that. And then after a while it's like, now I want to, it's not so easy,” she added.

In her post, Banks said she and her boyfriend “pray for everyone who struggles to reach this joyous milestone.”
Asla, a Swedish photographer, and Banks have been dating for two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment