Wednesday 27 January 2016

Ring The Alarm: Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa just went mental on social media...Read all their twitter fights,Amber Rose is here too.

2016 started with feuds...We are still on it- This time it's Kanye vs Wiz Khalifa.Who saw this beef happening? On Tuesday night, Kanye West announced that he would be renaming his album. Formerly known as "Swish," Kanye's forthcoming project would now be known as "Waves."

Many people rocked with the name change, some didn't. The latter being Wiz Khalifa, a huge Max B fan.
If you are familiar with Max B, you know that he coined the word "Wave" or "Wavy" years ago. Wiz Khalifa took to Twitter to express his dissatisfaction with Kanye's name change. "Please don't take the wave," Wiz tweeted. "Max B is the wavy one. He created the wave. There is no wave without him."
Rapper/Producer Chase N. Cashe shared Wiz's sentiment, "Don't even play yourself by stroking your own ego tryna claim the wave. Max B is the only curator of the Wave. We're all followers of him."
Apparently Kanye, who normally doesn't use his Twitter account much, wasn't feeling Wiz's tweets, so he unleashed a massive attack on the Pittsburgh emcee and it was VERY personal.

Read more after cut+ Amber replies Kanye West.

"Oh niggas must think I’m not petty cause I’m the best that’s ever made music," Kanye tweeted. Like, oh that’s Ye and I can put his wife’s initials on my twitter @Wizkhalifa. Bro first of all you stole your whole s*** from Cudi. Second, your first single was corny as f*** and most there after, work hard play hard? You have distracted from my creative process. I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants. I screen grabbed those pants and sent it to my style team #Wizwearscoolpants."

Kanye then tweeted an itemized list of why he doesn't rock with Wiz, even including Wiz's ex-wife and son in his diss.
- 3rd no one I know has ever listened to one of your albums all the way through.
- 4th you let a stripper trap you
- 5th I know you mad every time you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years
- 6th don’t ever come out the side of your neck at me
- 7th I am your OG and I will be respected as such
- 8th I made it so we could wear tight jeans
- 9th me and Cudi created this s***
- 10th don’t you ever in your f****** life speak sideways about a nigga that’s fighting for us I do this for all of us
- 11th I showed you respect as a man when I met you
- 12th You wouldn’t have a child if it wasn’t for me
- 13th You own waves???? I own your child!!!!
- 14th Nigga it’s called creativity #youshouldtryitsomeday
- 15th Nigga I tried to call you and you changed your number
- 16th don’t even hint at mentioning me my family or my wife I am your OG
- 17th I think you dress cool I wish I was skinny and tall

Looks like Kanye has been holding that in ever sine Wiz ran off with Amber Rose. This seems extremely personal, or maybe when Wiz tweeted "Hit this kk and become yourself" Kanye thought he was referring to Kim. Unfortunately for Yeezy, the KK Wiz was referring to was "Khalifa Kush," something Wiz references in every one of his songs. "KK is weed fool. Reason's why your not wavy. Go back to Swish," Wiz explained.

The moral of the story is, Blac Chyna and Amber Rose are stressing the Kardashians out, Be like Blac Chyna and Amber Rose.

Amber Replies-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment