Monday 25 January 2016

Sweet: "I love you today, tomorrow and forever" Wasilat Pasuma's precious message to her Dad.

Wasilat Ajibola is the daughter of fuji star Wasiu Alabi Pasuma...She is also a fashion store owner. The pretty 25 year old daughter of Wasiu celebrated her birthday on the 22nd of this month, and she has taken to Instagram to send a huge thank you message to her father who gifted her with a brand new Toyota Matrix on her birthday.

She wrote;

'I don't know exactly what it is that I've done to God in my previous life to deserve you as my Father in this lifetime, but I know whatever it was, it must be Incredible... I'm not just grateful that you are my Father, I'm grateful for your love, kindness and support all the time... Your kindness and support to people around you blows my mind. You shall never embark on a journey of no return and your life shall not be cut short (Amen) 🙏
And I pray you eat the fruit of your labor. I love you today, tomorrow and forever. Bless You Papa Lee❣'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment