Monday 13 February 2017

How T.B Joshua Paid $50,000 To Save The Life Of A Brutal Robbery Survivor

The incident happened after robbers attacked the house where the young boy Praise Sunday, from Agbor, Delta State and his mum Edith, a widower struggling to run a small provisions store. When his mother only handed over the money from her provision store to them, they became enraged and attacked them brutally. 

According to Praise: 

“They took my sister inside the room, cut her neck and left her dead on the floor,” Praise soberly recalled, much to the shock of the congregation. She was only 10 years old. “They then carried my mum, raped her and slaughtered her; they stabbed her in so many places.”

“They left her dead on the floor and came back for me. They took me into the room where I saw my mum and sister lying in a pool of blood. They then cut my neck and stabbed me in the chest.”

“I managed to open my eyes and saw something white, sparkling and tall like a human being. It carried me, took me to my neighbor’s gate, shook it and then disappeared.”

After they left them for dead, Praise however miraculously survived and needed urgent medical attention but when The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) general overseer heard, he sprung into action and made the generous effort to pay the medical bills literally saving the life of the young man. 

A total of $50,000 (N25m) was spent by TB Joshua on Praise’s trip, covering his welfare, travelling expenses and medical bills. Praise confirmed in his testimony. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment