Thursday 9 March 2017

VIDEO:"You never know what the future holds" Man celebrates his girlfriend after she survived a ghastly motor accident that almost took her life.

What a difference a week can make... Lets learn to LOVE and APPRECIATE- Always cherish those around around you.

He wrote;
"@lito_longmoney1-You Never Know What The Future Holds💯1 Week We Was Having A Blast. The Next Week She Was an Car Accident With Her Friends in New Orleans. I Think This Just Made Me Appreciate You More & I Know Its Gone Make Us Stronger & Bring Us Closer. I Seen You Go Through So Much In The Hospital I Couldn't Believe My Eyes But The Pain In My Heart Let Me know It Was Real. If Seeing You Like That Hurt Like That Don't Know What I Will Do If Lose You. Im So Blessed You Still Here. We Gone Shake Back💯❤️✊🏾💪🏾👫 #WCW @_dopeaholic"

Watch the video after cut & see more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment