Tuesday 19 February 2013

Majid Michel –I have stopped Acting nude in movies because I respect my Fans.

Majid Michel.


Majid Michel is a Ghanian actor , he likes to act bad boy roles in movies. On an interview in Ghana he disclosed to presenter Eddie Blay “ I can play any role when acting, but my fans like me much better when I play a bad boy role." He also said acting had been his first choice since childhood, he noted he entered into acting since 1999, adding that his fans had helped him.
Majid  revealed that his fans has been complain about his nude movie roles.” My fans brought me where I am today; therefore I have to respect their decisions.”

He stated that
“I am a happily married with two blessed kids. I love my wife, I love my kids”, adding that he also spend time with his precious family.

Good decision Majid. 

6 comments:

  1. Didn't know he was married. Wow. Guess its high time he stopped all those nude acting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is so cute, i dont care what u do. just act. i buy, i watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAJID IS THE BEST AND CUTEST, I REALLY DON'T CARE. NA UR LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan will tell you what and what not to do.... wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is cool , where u are nude or not I still like ur movie .

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment