Monday 25 March 2013

Boy,8, Who Wed 61-Year-Old Woman Enjoys Meal With His New Wife.

Sanele Masilela ,8, married 61-year-old Helen Shabangu in an extravagant white wedding in South Africa on order of ancestors few weeks ago.
The schoolboy is now enjoying dinner with his wife and said he is now beginning to feel like a proper husband. Sanele chose family friend and mother of five Helen and his family paid £500 for her to be his wife at a £1000 ceremony in south Africa.
The 8-year-old boy admitted that since the wedding, he has begun to feel like a married man.

He said:'The day was great and it was exactly what I had imagined it would be like.
'My friends thought it was really funny that I was getting married but I do now feel like a husband.'

Sanele has gone back to his life and continues to enjoy school and playing football with his friends. More photos after the cut.

White Wedding.

3 comments:

  1. This is so funny! I Can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ancestors my hmmm? How can this even happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just married for mouth. Nothing more. Stop fretting...

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment