Saturday 16 March 2013

MY OGA AT THE TOP SUSPENDED!!!!!


It will come as no surprise to anybody who has seen this video that Mr Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, has been suspended. Unconfirmed reports coming from Lagos says he has been suspended after an interview on Channels television that triggered unprecedented mockery and spook videos about his appearance and what he said during the interview. in case you missed the video click HERE

7 comments:

  1. You people should leave this man alone ooooo. The man will commit suicide ooooo. LMAO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not know the name of your website ?Na wa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my Oga at the top. This man is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend when are we meeting? My darling I need to ask my OGA on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are you getting married? I don't want to tell you one tin and my Oga on top says another. So I will ask my Oga on top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny man, see his finger on top.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment