Sunday 31 March 2013

Still On! Breezy Tells Drake To `Come Out Of The Closet` On RIP Remix.(NEW SONG)

I guess it ain`t over! Breezy has thrown yet another shot at Drake on the remix of young Jeezy`s "RIP" single.The song is out now. More after the cut.
His raps on the song:
"Dearly departed, I bought a plane I departed/ And if you started from the bottom, go on and come out the closet,"

Breezy is not finished with Drake,the R n B singer has took shots at drake on so many songs in the past.Brown addressed their throwing bottle match in an unofficial remix of  Chief  Keef`s "I don't like" single.

His Lyrics:
 "They throwing bottles, I'm throwing models," he rapped before delivering "OVO you overdose/ Screaming YOLO, no I live twice."

Let`s wait and see how Drake will be responding to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment