Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tiger Woods Has A New Blonde Bombshell,Confirms They Are Dating.

After infamously cheating on his ex-wife with multiple women, Tiger Woods has finally made it official with a new blonde bombshell.
He and his new Olympic skier girlfriend, Lindsey Vonn, confirmed suspicions that they were dating via Facebook - posting photos and messages on their respective pages.

Lindsey wrote to her Facebook friends:
"I guess it wasn't a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods. Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy. I don't plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends"


Tiger Posted:
"Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating. We thank you for your support and for respecting our privacy. We want to continue our relationship, privately, as an ordinary couple and continue to compete as athletes."

They sound happy together, Elin has moved on with a billionaire too.

Congrats to these two!

5 comments:

  1. A cheat will always be a cheat. He will never change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So why did they write a long letter about their relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thot he just reconciled with his wife? This man sef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur Ex wife is hanging out with a billionaire. Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wants to be with a serial cheater? Carry go. This guy loves too many chics.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment