Friday 18 October 2013

Supermodel Bar Refaeli Confesses `I can`t find a boyfriend`

The 28 year old is single and looking for Mr. Right. The ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, claims in an interview with Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, that she can’t figure out why she doesn’t have a boyfriend. The gorgeous Sports Illustrated model says that she knows how much she has to offer a man but she still can’t find anyone.

“I don’t understand it,” she said. “I’m okay. I look great. I’m cool. I like going out. I like being at home, I like movies, I like eating. So what’s wrong with me? Why am I alone?”

The model seems to have the same problems as many women, although we don’t all have her envious measurements.
In the interview she also says that when she saw pics of Leo cuddling with Blake Lively on a boat, she lost it.

“I suddenly choked up and I started crying uncontrollably,” she said.. “No one knows that I went back to my room and broke down in bitter tears. I couldn’t stop crying.”

“I’m looking for someone serious, who I can set up home with,” she said. “Someone who comes from a warm, loving family like mine, who has values like mine.”

1 comment:

  1. Now they are going to come after you like rain. Worry no more.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment