Thursday 12 December 2013

Video: British-Nigerian Actor David Oyelowo On Success Of 'Lee Daniels' & 'The Butler'

Hollywood actor, David Oyelowo was born in Oxford, Oxfordshire,England,to Nigerian parents.Breakthrough performer David Oyelowo shares what it's like to work with the temperamental director and how he's able to feed off the filmmaker's passion. "That, to me, is success, when I walk away from a set and I go, 'I am braver, I can be more than I have been before' and I think the key for all of us is the filmmakers," he says. "I [would] much rather do one scene with Steven Spielberg than a film where I am the lead and the whole thing is not a very good movie or a very good script."

1 comment:

  1. OH REALLY.i KNOW THIS GUY. DIDN'T REALIZE HE WAS NIGERIAN.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment