Friday 31 January 2014

Nadia Buari Tells Bloogers to 'SHUT UP' :Tweets a Sarcastic Pic. Nadia am I Included?

Ghana beauty Nadia Buari is angry with bloggers and I know I am included. Few days ago, I posted on this blog about her constant barrage of pics asking followers to read a certain book. If you missed the post, click HERE Well, all I have to say is sorry if you felt offended, I love you too, if I didn't I would not bother posting anything about you, moreover, I do not want to be on the wrong side of your 20,511 followers.

11 comments:

  1. You shut up. Rude girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They use Internet Miss Nadia for blogging. *Internet Blogger*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well she's been nice. Just with a little bit of shut up. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot and cold. say u love them bloggers, but telling them to shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloggers will always blog. its what they do. Nadia should focus on her job' which is acting instead of behaving this way.

    She aint a nice girl . Why the prayer n shut up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Susan you are included. Are you not a blogger?shhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please...Susan has never written anything bad abt Miss Nadia. And she says' To those that hate her.


      Delete
    2. She loves the attention. That's why she said they rock' I mean if you r really angry why say they rock?

      Delete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment