Tuesday 28 January 2014

Very Bizarre: Devoted Chinese Woman Spends 11 Years Knitting Her Husband a coat and Hat Made From 'Her Hair'

A Chinese woman has knitted a cardigan and matching hat out of her own hair. Xiang Renxian, 60, pulled 116,058 strands of hair from her head - she counted every single one - and weaved it into the coat and cap. The 60-year-old from China's Chongqing province spent 11 years collecting hair and working on the clothing.The retired teacher said: ‘Throughout my youth I was always famous for my wonderful long hair, and as I grew older I realised that, just like my looks, my hair was losing its lustre.

'I wanted to find a way to preserve that, and came up with the idea of using it to create something for my husband.

4 comments:

  1. Madam your husband wont wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So she spent a life time just to make this? wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefare the woman's smile.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment