Wednesday 29 January 2014

"We are not splitting up"- US Rapper TI & Wife TINY.

Hmm...very happy to report this because they are one of my favorite in Hollywood. Some days ago' it was reported that they were at the verge of spitting up' didn't blog about it because I was like 'this is not true' Yep it isn't!
T.I. and his wife Tiny are NOT calling it quits after 3 years of marriage despite reports.

Rumors circulated like crazy after T.I. was a no-show at the Grammys and he and Tiny partied separately afterward.
T.I. said there was a big argument, but it was over something pretty stupid. Tiny wanted to walk the Grammy red carpet and watch the show but T.I. wanted none of it.  He says they angrily challenged each other on who would end up having more fun that night.

T.I. says the next morning they mended fences.

Simple! Yeah we all argue and mend fences.

3 comments:

  1. Happy for them too. I read it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool. Hollywood has had enough break up. We dont need anymore

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment