Saturday 22 February 2014

Ebube Nwagbo Responds to Kcee Presh Rumor: ''I am in my house in mainland, Kcee is in Lekki''

Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Reacts to reports that she has moved in with Singer Kcee Presh. She said:

“I am in my house in the mainland. I didn’t move into Kcee’s house in Lekki. He is a married man. Let’s stop all these misleading stories.I am currently on set"

Despite her vehement denial, insiders believe she stayed single all these years (3 years to be precise) because she was still being sort after by the singer despite being married, leading to the crash of his marriage.

7 comments:

  1. Nigerian women are standing up now, kudos to his wife for not standing for crap and leaving

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patient Dog sometimes is mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lies, Ebube was always around him, she is lying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it when you leave a woman, they then go on and start doing everything to look good just as she has done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ebube as fine as you are

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kcee must be a good lover then

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment