Tuesday 18 February 2014

George Zimmerman Flees Miami After Being Chased By Group: $10,000 Bounty.

Goerge Zimmerman has decided to abandon his home and family and flee Miami after being chased down the beach by a crowd of protesters. He claims he was told there is a $10,000 bounty on his head.

Read more after cut...

Speaking on national television CNN to Chris Cuomo, he revealed he still receives death threats seven months after he was acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin. He said he suffered a 'miscarriage of justice' in his trial for the killing of the Florida teen, and maintains that he acted in self-defense within the law.

George Zimmerman also revealed he wants to go back to school to get a law degree so he can make sure no one else goes through what he went through.'I would like to professionally continue my education and hopefully become an attorney,' Zimmerman said. 'I have a lot of people saying that, you know, they guarantee that they're going to kill me and I'll never be a free man,' he told Cuomo. 'I realize that they don't know me. They know who I was portrayed to be.'

I think the American media is sensationalizing this guy at his own detriment amd much to the anger to Trayvon Martin's Family.

5 comments:

  1. This guy should get lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public has seen through his facade now

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will learn not to play cop now

    ReplyDelete
  4. She should have just listened to the 911 person telling him to stand down and wait for a proper cop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why didn't he just follow the guy to see what he does instead of confronting the teen

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment