Saturday 22 February 2014

Lamar Odom Says He Wants Khloe Kardashian Back

Its not done and dusted for Lamar Odom as he reveals to USweekly that he still has feeling for Khloe. The 6ft 10in Basketballer who currently plays for Saski Baskonia in Spain isn't too phased with rumors of Khloe and The Game dating said:

"I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife.Those were some of the best years of my life,Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life."

Is it too little too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment