Friday 23 May 2014

Tonto Dike Reacts to The Adaeze Yobo/Mistress Tweet, Says No Pun Intended

I am sure by now, we are all aware of the story involving Adaeze Yobo and a mistress, well if you mised it click HERE which prompted a rather harsh support from Tonto Dike with the above picture. Now, she has released a short statement saying she meant no harm:

@tontolet: "Hello people,Stayin Xtremely calm while I do this..I Reposted a post yesterday n it waz never intended for d Adaeze lady in question..I dnt knw her n we ve Neva crossed parts before to deserve such Harshy from mii..If ma post was a sub, d people involved understandz it perfectly... No1 deservez ma explanation but am a woman n I knw how this can hurt... #GudMrng

You no what Tonto Dike, tell that to the wind, you knew exactly what you were doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment