Tuesday 10 June 2014

Kris Jenner's Instagram account got hacked with hateful words for his son inlaw Kanye, Khloe's boyfriend French Montana.


There was some pretty crazy activity going on, on Kris Jenner's Instagram account today, and it would appear the momager's site was hacked, as a post about how much she doesn't like Kanye West, followed by some racist messages were posted.

The post was quickly deleted, but screen shots were already taken by SusanIbieBlog. It shows Kris' making some pretty awful comments about her daughter Kim Kardashian's new husband Kanye West.

It said: "So this happened today! Shout out to all of my followers. I don’t like Kanye West! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit. I can’t stand Kanye and I hate Karim…that’s French Montana. He’s not even black. If I liked blacks so much I’d date one! Truth be told they are a way to come up. LOL.. Shout out to Pam from Martin Tachina Arnold you roasted him. Anywho the first to #ihatekanye will get a follow. Thanks dolls!!!"

#Hacked...

2 comments:

  1. account got hacked by her drunk alter ego. her words not an hacker's

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment