Friday 13 June 2014

RMD Says 'I am Better Than Ever'

Rumours swirling around social media is that Nollywood super-star pioneer and Delta State Commissioner for Culture & Tourism, Richard Mofe-Damijo, is coming down with something, but he has come out to refute all of that saying, he is better than ever, to me, i see a fit man, nothing more.

He has released a statement to address the rumour:

 "What else do you need? You saw me on stage, did I look sick? People are probably so disappointed to see me looking so much better they want the news to be true. Unfortunately for them, I am in the best shape of my life. 

 "Have you not taken photos of me. It amazes me how people cling to bad news. I am a public servant in Delta State, I go to work every day. I am not sick. I changed my lifestyle and lost weight and I am looking better than I have ever looked in my adult life. For the records, I am not on Facebook and my colleagues that they used their names as those who posted the stories have all denied it.”

In 3 weeks time, he will be 53, i understand we want him to look very young and cute just as we imagine him in our head from his acting days, but he is a commissioner and it comes with its hassle as to the chilling and less stressful life of an actor, so for me, i feel he is keeping fit and looks good for someone who is 53. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment