Thursday 17 July 2014

Payback Time???Peter Okoye misses brother Jude Okoye's wedding(PHOTO)

OK I don't have a problem with you not attending your elder brother's wedding, posting a photo online is what bothers me(Kermit) Lol .During Peter Okoye's traditional wedding to Lola Omotayo last year, not only did his older brother Jude Okoye not attend, he also posted a picture on his instagram page showing that he was in a studio in Lagos working.
Have you ever heard the 'Do me I do you' man nor go vex? Me I don even play now, now. Lmao...

Jude Okoye is in Anambra state right now doing the same thing and Peter isn't there. How did I know.He just posted a pic on his instagram page showing that he's not in Anambra. He wants y'all to know that.

See Caption:
More wedding photos from Anambra state after the cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment