Tuesday 27 January 2015

Nigerian Singer Waje reveals why she is not yet married.

Talented Nigerian singer, Waje has reveal to the public why she is yet to get a ring on her finger.She disclosed this in a recent interview with City people.

When asked why she still remains unmarried, the mother of one said

 “‘it’s not anybody’s business that I am not married. My fans know that I’m happy. Whether I am married or not, I am a happy woman.

The singer went further to speak on when she may settle down.

“The day God will give me a man, I’ll let you people know and will invite you to my wedding. If the man comes my way and he’s the right person, why not, I will marry him.”

 Read more after...
She finally revealed the treasured man which is presently in her life.

“For now Jehovah, the King of kings is the man in my life. I am married to Jesus.”

1 comment:

  1. That 1 concern am.. She dey Demi for man..

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment