Saturday 3 January 2015

Photos:Nigerian Comedian Seyi Law Celebrates mum's 70th birthday in style.

The very talented comedian celebrated his beloved mum in a very special way.
His pretty mum looked so happy and fulfilled...

His message below:
More pics when you continue....

"To God be the Glory, Great things He has done.
January 1st, 2015, this amazingly strong woman will be 70. She is my mother and prayer warrior.

Her pains are my gains. Her love is my comfort. Her tears are my laughter today, but above all, her joy today is my satisfaction.
God bless you, Mrs. Tinuola Esper Aletile. He will keep you in good health for many more years in Joy and abundance. Oluwa Olorun oba atunbo ma se ke yin.
Happy Soon to be 70th Birthday. We love YOU"


2 comments:

  1. Now I see where he got his big smile from
    Congrats mama

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment