Sunday 15 March 2015

14-year-old SS2 Student goes blind in one eye after Principal's Secretary slapped her. PHOTOS.


Little Iyanu has a promising future, so lively and easy to mingle with until the secretary to the principal of her school slapped her, and the tide changed against Iyanu and it seems she has lost an eye.

Mrs Funke Fashina, reportedly saw her and two other girls emerging from an unused room within the school building and enquired to know what they were doing there. Before they could reply, she landed a slap on Iyanu’s face first, and subsequently others.
Iyanu said:

“On Thursday, January 29, students were having an Agriculture class, so those of us offering Food and Nutrition left the class and three of us went to stay in one of the rooms in the building.
Read more + another pic after the cut.
“We saw our teacher from the window of the room so we wanted to step out to go and meet her. As we were about to leave the room, we saw the secretary to the Principal, Mrs Funke Fasina. She asked us what we were doing in that room but before we could explain, she slapped us one after the other.

“By the time I got home, my left eye had turned red and painful. I told my mother what happened but she dismissed me, saying that I would not have been slapped if I didn’t do something wrong. On Monday February 9, my mother followed me to school and the principal asked my mother to take me to the hospital.

“We went to Mrs Fashina and I begged her to give us an antidote if she used a charm on my daughter but she denied using charm to slap my daughter. My daughter never had any eye problem since she was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment