Thursday 12 March 2015

Warning Graphic Video: Brace yourselves-Unarmed man beaten by 2 MOPOL to pulp at Zenith bank Lekki branch,Lagos,Nigeria.

ONLY IN NIGERIA CAN THIS NONSENSE HAPPEN!!! Isn't this sickening? I don't want to lose hope in my country, but after watching that? Lord have mercy on our people.

You can hear a lady screaming(are you sure this man is still alive) My people, this madness needs to stop...So in tears right now. I can’t even type what happened, so speechless and heartbroken. Why do we take laws into our hands just because we are law enforcement officers?

An armless man was beaten to a pulp yesterday at Zenith Bank at its Lekki phase 1 branch by two Mopol men attached to the bank. Here’s an account of an eyewitness who also recorded the video.


 It’s just sad and terrible. ‘Graphic details of the aftermath beating of an innocent civilian yesterday 11th March 2015 by Nigeria Police Force (MOPOL) attached to Zenith Bank Plc branch at Elf bus stop lekki phase 1.


6 comments:

  1. That dude is dead. Simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those mopol men, they abuse power too
    much...come on now, this 2015, how can this be happening now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God pay them back for killing this man. His tongue is out' he cannot survive that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This I have seen today? I will not VOTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame on that place you call a country, What is this? Did he steal? rape or kill? For what??????? I am so pissed/
    God, Why did I even watch this.Hissssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont call them MOPOL, call them animals.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment