Wednesday 11 March 2015

Warning-Viewers Discretion: Mother & Daughter with breast Cancer needs help. Please Share....See photos.

Someone sent this story to me on Facebook, She has asked me to share this story on my blog.
Please share too.

Read her messages-She took the pics herself.

"Meet the Lady I posted about earlier today, Mama Chidinma, with her daughter, Chidinma"

They both have cancer (they have both been diagnosed as I was told)
Her husband abandoned her years ago when it was discovered that she had a cancer.
She has no real source of livelihood other than begging for alms
She resumes religiously every morning at 5am to beg for alms at her spot on the Lekki Epe Expressway (near House on the Rock junction) and closes at about 10am


Read more + Photos after the cut.
She says the little she gets has only been able to help her with some sort of feeding but not enough for meds.
She was in great pain when she stripped for me to take that picture.
She is desperately in need of help.
Please, if you know any NGOs willing to assist her, kindly share her story with them.




6 comments:

  1. OMG I am sharing this on my page right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich Nigerians showing off on social media.... mak una help o

    ReplyDelete
  3. In tears right now. Is there justice in the world? Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those Naija artist showing off on social media, we want this to get to them.
    Help people like this woman and show it off.
    not cars and houses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God send her help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is what pisses me off, Where are the rich?
    I am not voting for any of those old babas seeing our people like this.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment