Sunday 15 March 2015

Yemi Alade apologises to fans;Singer failed to show up at Berlin concert last night.

Singer Yemi Alade has tendered her apologies to fans for failing to perform at a concert in Tropical Bar, Berlin, Germany last night, March 14th.

She attributes it to an error on the part of the organisers who told her she was to show up at 2.00am but had kept fans waiting since 10 pm.

By the time she got to the venue at 2.30am, half of the people present had left and the other half were really furious. Things got violent and her team advised her not to step out. Moreover, the organisers took the microphone away, according to her.


Money will be refunded to those who have bought tickets.  See her apology after the cut.

    “Hello Berlin I could not perform lastnight unfortunately, because I didn’t know that the organizers kept you guys wating from 10:00. I was supposed to come at 2:00am, and I did come at 2:30am. I am so sorry about that.”

    “Also, the organizers told me that half of the people had already left, and that the remaining people were already getting violent so my team advice me not to step out. The orgernizers themselves told me not to perform as its not safe, and they took the mic away.”

    “But nothing to worry about as we have already refunded the money, so kindly go and collect your money back for the tickets you bought. Am so sorry this happened the way it did. I will be back to Berlin. Frankfurt was amazing. Next time am back its gonna be double amazing so don’t worry. Thank You. Love You ” – Yemi Alade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment