Friday 3 July 2015

Photos:Nigerian Gospel Artist,Sammie Okposo surprises wife Ozy with Brand New LR3 Jeep for their 5th Wedding Anniversary.

Nigerian Gospel Artist, Sammie Okposo and wife, Ozy celebrated their 5th year wedding anniversary yesterday, July 1st.
Celebrating their love,the popular singer surprised his beautiful wife last night with a car gift - a brand new silver coloured LR3, in the presence of their friends, Akpororo, Nikki Laoye, Onos, Tim Tehila and Uche Agu.

He wrote;
"Happy wedding Anniversary to Us today July 1st thank you lord for keeping,protecting,caring for & providing for US its been 5 wonderful years of marital bliss and its been by Your grace oh Lord we are Eternally grateful... my Ozy my love my wife my Queen I will choose you again and again and again I love you Forever"

Oga Sammie-Sabi Wellu Wellu.Lol
See more photos after the cut.


4 comments:

  1. Aww thats cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELLU WELLU.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that Sammie finally settled down after all the women he broke their hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment