Thursday 12 May 2016

Photos:Nigerian Comedian Julius Agwu shares photos to celebrate one year of his successful brain surgery.

Exactly one year ago, comedian Julius Agwu successfully underwent a brain surgery in the US. He took to his IG page to praise God for sparing his life.

Read his post after the cut.

"EXACTLY A MONTH TODAY #12thMAY2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣ Makes it 1YEAR πŸ—“ AFTER #MyBRAINsurgery in HOUSTON TEXAS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ’‰πŸŒ‘πŸ’Š MY UTMOST GRATITUDE goes to #almightyGOD for the GIFT of LIFE and A #2ndCHANCE ✌🏾️πŸ˜‡ my gratitude also goes out to my ANGELIC WIFE πŸ‘ΌπŸΎ and SUPER WOMAN @ibmac_a πŸ’ƒπŸΏ for being my PILLAR OF #STRENGTHandSUPPORT always πŸ’‘ LOVE YOU TO BITS πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„ SPECIAL thanx to #TheMEDICALteam both #HOMEandABROAD πŸ₯ ✈️ My Sister-in-Law @amoni2k and HUBBY #TojuONUWAJE πŸ‘« thanx for the HOSPITALITY πŸ‘πŸ» and to all My #PASTORSandPRAYERwarriors πŸ™πŸ½ y'all my "GENUINE " #FRIENDSandFANS who took time to CHECK ON ME in My ##TRIALSandTRIBULATIONS ❤️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FAMILY, SIBLINGS AND IN-LAWS for all your #PRAYERSandCARE πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ thanx for being Part of my #REBIRTH πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ indeed; AFFLICTION SHALL NEVER RISE A 2nd TIME πŸ™πŸ½"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment