Friday 15 March 2013

Nicki Minaj Threatens To Quit' American Idol'.

Rapper Nicki Minaj,enraged over her favorite contestant landing in the bottom two, threatened to quit American Idol on Thursday.



With the least viewer votes, St. Louis native Curtis Finch, Jr. landed in the bottom two with Devin Velez, causing the Super Bass singer to nearly walk off the Fox talent show. Nicki, clad in a sexy, loud neon outfit, temporarily stormed off the set when his name was announced as the singer with the least viewer votes, but Randy coaxed her back.
“I definitely think Curtis should not be in the bottom two,” she said. “I mean, I love Devin, but I think that Curtis, if you look at every one of his performances — I mean, come on, America, are you kidding me?

“Curtis, if you go home, I go home,” she said, a night after she was late to the show.Curtis tried to salvage his place on the show with a last ditch performance of R. Kelly‘s I Believe I Can Fly, but the judges were not unanimous in giving him the coveted save.

“We are not unanimous, unfortunately,” Randy Jackson said toboos from the studio audience.

6 comments:

  1. Nicki was late for the live show, creating this drama doesnt even make any sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki Minaj is so annoying on the show , all she says is the 'barbs barbs barbs'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since she opened her mouth to insult Mariah, I find it hard to take her serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These talent shows are popularity shows, it's called show biz nicki, she should just chill and let them have their way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching American Idol, nicki Minaj storming off on live TV with no bra on. Ridiculous! She's full of drama.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment