Saturday 27 July 2013

Nigerian Model Oluchi: "I married my best friend"

Beautiful Nigerian model Oluchi Orlandi nee Onweagba who married an Italian fashion designer, Luca Orlandi few years back has joined the list of Naija celebritiies who have  sustained their interracial marriages.
The 31-year-old mother of two said her 52-year-old Italian husband is her best friend.Oluchi and Luca married in August 2005 and their marriage has survived all odds.

Hear what the supermodel said in a recent interview;

“I have been married since 2005. I think it is just marrying your best friend more than anything. A man that will understand you; a man that will support you in good and bad times. My husband is my best friend.”
Another pic after the cut.




3 comments:

Have something to say? Drop a Comment