Thursday 16 January 2014

OJB Jezreel Reveals Plans For Autobiography Called "The Celebrated Begger"


In a recent interview with NET, veteran producer & kidney disease survivor revealed he is in the process of penning his autobiography, and he already has a tentative working title called “The Celebrated Begger” Odd name, but I am sure there is a deeper meaning to it.  OJB revealed in his interview with NET that his autobiography will “capture his experience as a producer, musician up to the travails of his kidney ailment”. He went on to say, “I want to talk about how one can go off the spotlight in just a single moment and a whole lot of things” Perhaps influenced by his life-changing experience with his kidney transplant, the producer who is working on a new album and looking forward to getting in the studio with some of Nigeria’s hottest acts also reveals he has plans to start a charitable foundation to help others.

OJB:
I want to start a foundation which will afford me the avenue to reach out to people who also need help. I do not have the money to help them, but I know I can be instrumental in the process of helping them raise money and getting the required help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment