Monday 18 February 2013

Rob Kardashian tells her big Sister Kim'Hopes your sex tape ‘Haunts you forever'.

Rob and Kim Kardashian.


Rob is the little brother of reality TV’s royal family, he stole the spotlight on Sunday’s edition of Kourtney and Kim take new York when, reeling from a breakup, he unleashed venom toward his most famous sibling. The episode was taped at the time Rob and girlfriend Rita Ora called it quit, culminating in a nasty Twitter rant from Rob in which he said the British singer cheated on him “with nearly 20 dudes,” and asked her if she “let others hit it raw.” His sisters where there and he was asked to cut it out. She’s the one that’s in the wrong,” Kourtney said of Ora, “but she’ll probably try to make it like you’re in the wrong.”
Kim was more blunt, telling him, “Don’t post anything else — everyone has problems,” but Rob defiantly insisted he has to respond, lest  people think he’s a “b*tch.” Rob’s frustration with the split, as well as Kim’s boyfriend Kanye passing on doing him a favor, left him in a frenzy, as Kim revealed he sent her a text saying, “I hope your sex tape haunts you for the rest of your life, and I’m going to publicly bash you and Kanye.”

Later Rob called Kim and said he wanted to apologize for what he had done.
“Obviously the things I said to you in the text message, I was just being mean,” the 25-year-old told Kim, who responded in saying, “I appreciate you being mature and calling me instead of dragging this fight out.”
Kim speculated on her brother’s mood-swings, saying, “I don’t know who he is hanging out with, but I feel like it’s not him. He has so much going on and he is depressed.”
Rob later collected himself and showed up for the launch of his sock line at Neiman Marcus.
“I need to focus on me,” he said. “That’s all I wanna be about.”
Yes Rob that would be good. Focus on yourself, nobody will do that for you.



3 comments:

  1. Rob Kardashian is a childish boy that needs to grow up verrrry fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has always been like this.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment