Thursday 21 March 2013

Man Accused of Raping Daughters and Grand Daughters.

A seven-year-old girl (name withheld), has accused her 49-year-old father of rape.

The girl said her father, Sylvester Ehijele, had on numerous occasions had sex with her, adding that he used to promise to buy her goodies and toys before the actions.

She said he usually had sex with her on a daily basis whenever her mother was not home.
She said, “Whenever my mum is not at home, he grabs me, forces his hand over my mouth and then inserts his penis into my private part. He promises to buy me a car, cake and biscuit but he doesn’t buy anything for me.

“He also threatens to use a knife to gouge my eyes out anytime I threaten to report to my mother"

He also raped their 23-year-old daughter when she was much younger and recently,he raped their one-year-old granddaughter that lives with them.
Their mum said, “I am a caterer. In 2006 I went to Abuja for a catering job where I spent five days. But at about 1am, my first daughter, who was about 17-years-old at the time, called me on the phone crying that her father raped her that night.

“When I returned, I confronted him but he beat me up and he continued to molest our daughter and each time I confronted him, it earned me a beating. I had no choice but to leave him when I got fed up with seeing him molesting our daughter and later sleeping with me. I took my six children and we relocated"

She said, “We reconciled in May 2011 and I really thought he had changed but in August last year, I caught him in a compromising situation with our seven-year-old daughter. I called her out and she told me how her father had constantly been abusing her.

“Again, I confronted him and he beat me up. I had to pick my daughter and ran to his brother’s house, where I stayed for three days before I went back home.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the suspect would soon be charged to court on charges of defilement.

“The suspect is in the habit of sleeping with his daughters and now his granddaughter. We have the doctor’s report which shows that the girls have been defiled,” she said.

A copy of medical report issued by the Isolo General Hospital reads in part that, “The vaginal hymens of the girls are no longer intact.”

Sylvester however denied the allegation,adding that it was his wife that poisoned his daughters’ minds against him.

12 comments:

  1. God should just come me an tried of hearing shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is true, this man should be stoned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wife is fool .how can ur husband be sleeping with ur kids and u are still staying in the same house.what a fool u are. As for the man just go and kill ur self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God should just come me an tried of hearing shit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wickedness, how can you do such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look At his dirty and ugly face. Sick man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This animal should be hanged or castrated. PERIOD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AND EVEN CONTIUNE FOR SO MANY YEARS WITHOUT HIS WIFE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT? SOME WOMEN SEF, HISSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like punching his head. Evil man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lord have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope he spend the rest of his life behind bars.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment