Thursday 21 March 2013

Beyonce Reveals Plans For Second Child.

In the latest issue of shape magazine, Beyonce opened up about her plans to have more children. Blue Ivy may be a big sister sooner than we expect. The queen and her Rapper husband Jay Z are so in love with their bundle of joy that they want to make more. click for more pictures.












She told shape Magazine:

"I'll probably start [trying to have another child] after this tour. We'll see if it happens."

"Breastfeeding took care of the first 30 pounds," Bey shared. "I was amazed at how the weight just fell off of me. But I had to work very hard to lose the last 25 because I'd scheduled a show just three months after I gave birth. Let me tell you, I'll never do that again!"

We can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Well she hired a surrogate to help with her baby. She needs to stop telling lies about all this body stories. She didn't want to loss her shape, so am not clapping for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the best in the business, what do you expect? She takes good care of herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully this time she would be brave enough to carry the baby herself, if not be honest enough to tell the truth. She's very fake to me. Don't know y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning.... She's fierce. Love beyonce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha fierce!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment