Tuesday 29 October 2013

Kanye West Will Marry Kim Kardashian Next Summer And He Wants"Fighter Jets"At The Wedding.

If you think Kanye West's proposal to Kim Kardashian was over the top, just wait for the wedding. On Monday, Oct. 28, the hip hop star stopped by radio station Power 106 for an interview with Big Boy Neighborhood, in which he hinted that there'd be some big surprises  bigger than both the baseball stadium where he popped the question and Kardashian's massive diamond ring -- when he and his fiancee eventually tie the knot.

Confessing to Big Boy that the couple are aiming to marry sometime "next summer," the 36-year-old "Black Skinhead" rapper offered just one other tantalizing tease. "Two words," he said when asked about the wedding. "Fighter jets."

Given West's penchant for grand romantic gestures and his very high opinion of himself and "his girl" -- fighter jets might actually be within the realm of possibility. One thing is certain: It's going to take something pretty huge to top his marriage proposal at San Francisco's AT&T Park. Read more
Indeed, West left no detail unattended to when he was planning the proposal. "[Kim] knew I was eventually going to ask her to marry me," he told Big Boy. "I just had to get that ring right. I worked with four different jewelers. Three rings were made and only one actually hit the finger...I actually changed the ring the night before. That ring was less than four hours old when I gave it to her."

The hip hop star and dad to daughter North, 4 months, with Kardashian -- popped the question with a cushion-cut diamond ring by famed jeweler Lorraine Schwartz.)

"I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her," West told Big Boy of the reality star, 33. "I just had to wait through a bunch of relationships to finally get my chance...It's just patience. You know with certain things, you're like, 'Yo, this is what's right for me, and this is what I should be doing.' And you gotta be patient."

3 comments:

  1. I feel sorry for Kanye, trying too much to please this girl. Is this love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever. This is getting annoying haba... Make them carry go space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hissss. Media ?????

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment