Tuesday 4 February 2014

Chika Ike Dispels Abu Dhabi/Man Friend Vacation Insinuations: 'Its My Money''

Speaking to the sun, she indirectly sends a message to people who slammed her for posting too many shopping pictures during her vacation to Dubai.

''Usually, every year, i take a vacation, because I feel have worked so hard all through , I deserve a break. As they say all work and not play makes “Chika a dull girl”. I just had to take a time out and whenever I do, I make sure I rest very well. I don’t know why it has been all over the whole nation, but I had fun..
Whose money? Is it not the money I worked hard for? Did anybody give me? I have worked hard and I deserved every bit of the luxury I enjoyed over there and I can proudly say that. I will do it over and over again because I deserve it''

5 comments:

  1. make she go relax eh. when does she where these clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse its ur money. U just like to show it off. That's it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Dont like this girl. dont ask me Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. So why flash them all? Abeg go sitdwn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHATEVER GIRL. WHY THE MAN NOR GO BUY THEM?HE NOR DEY CHOP U?
    CHOP N PAY. CHOI

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment