Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Charming Prince: Prince Harry has the best response to Kate Middleton's second Pregnancy.

Everybody's favorite rebellious heir, Prince Harry, won hearts with this classic response to the pregnancy announcement.

While visiting competitors training for the inaugural Invictus Games Monday, the 29-year-old joked about how excited he is to see his older brother "suffer" with the trial and tribulations of more diaper duties.

Calling the idea of a little brother or sister for Prince George "very exciting news," Harry told the press, "I can’t wait to see my brother suffer more. If it’s a girl, he’ll suffer even more. I’d love to see him try and cope with that."

Harry, who is now fifth in line to the throne following the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby announcement, laughingly added that he feels "great" about being bumped down a notch by his future nephew or niece.
Read more after the cut.

"I hope my sister-in-law gets better soon," Harry said of news that Middleton is once again seeking treatment for sever morning sickness stemmed from her pregnancy. "The last time I saw her, she was okay. Feeling pretty poorly, but I think that's to be expected. Luckily I'm not a woman so I don't have to go through that. It's a pretty horrible thing."

According to Prince William, the Duchess is now "feeling okay" after canceling her upcoming engagements due to Hyperemis Gravidarum.

"It's been a tricky few days. But we're immensely thrilled," he said the day the couple's office announced that the couple are expecting their second child together. "It's great news, and early days. We're hoping things just settle down and she feels a bit better. I'm going to look after her now."

4 comments:

Have something to say? Drop a Comment