Friday 30 January 2015

MO'O:Back in the days in Mo'hits, I was a slave! New Single Alert...

Wande Coal has described his stint in Mo’hits as a phase of being a slave.

In his new single, “Aye Dun” featuring Skuki, Wande sings, “I remember/back in the days/WC/I remember when I was in the streets/tryna hustle just to get this dough/I remember I be steady making hits/for the streets/before I got signed to the Mo/MO o/I remember that was only a phase/of being a slave/but now look at me, CEO/that’s my name/Black Diamond be my team/see as we dey gbadun (enjoy) this life…”

Though Wande didn’t out-rightly mention Mo’hits, but the ‘Mo o’ was dragged in his same signature line as when he was with the label.
A close source to the artiste informed E24-7 MAGAZINE that Wande Coal believes his career wasn’t given the much-needed attention while he was with Mo’hits as he only released one album, “Mushin 2 Mo’hits” while with Mo’hits even though he spent about six years with the label before it packed up in 2012.

Wande floated his own Black Diamond Entertainment in 2013 after leaving Mavin Entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment