Saturday 21 February 2015

It's Going Down! Amber Rose's responds to Kanye West on twitter after breakfast club interview.

In case you were wondering, Amber Rose is still the reigning champ of Twitter shade. After successfully dragging her ex-boyfriend Kanye’s wife and in-laws all up and through Twitter, the outspoken actress is now threatening to destroy the “FourFiveSeconds” rapper with sensitive information that she claims to know about him.
I must admit that my heart sank, completely, when I heard how poorly Kanye spoke of Amber during his Breakfast Club interview this morning.

“She’s just soaking in the moment. I don’t feel compelled to do nothing. If Kim dated me when I first wanted to be with her there wouldn’t be a Amber Rose
,” he said before denying that he ever cheated on Amber with Kim. “It’s very hard for a woman to want to be with someone who was with Amber Rose.… I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim.”
Considering the nature of his comments, I wasn’t sure if Amber would respond especially since this was someone she was once deeply in love with. But just when we thought she was down for the count, Muva has returned to Twitter to reclaim her title as the champ.

  Amber Rose         @DaRealAmberRose 
@kanyewest This is my moment to let the world know who u really are and the things you've done to me.


@kanyewest after all these years I never snitched on u and I don't plan on starting now. We once loved each other so I won't do u like that
 
@kanyewest I'll leave that up to the Kartrashians to humiliate u when they're done with u.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Kanye, you'll be taking 40 showers if/when you ever split up with Kim considering how she and her whole family got their claim to fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kanye the lunatic , if Kim never made a s e x tape with Ray J, there would be no Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment