Tuesday 17 February 2015

Photo;Nollywood actress gets N1.3M worth gifts from secret admirer.

Nollywood actress and former beauty queen Peggy Enoho Ovire received a very expensive hamper of Valentine's presents from a mystery lover.

She shared a photo of a gold Chanel quilted  which cost about over N1M bag and Christian Louboutin Pigalle Spikes stilettos which cost about N265,000. The expensive gifts were accompanied by the caption which told the story of how the gists came to be.

"So I just got back from Asaba been sleeping all Day then I hear d Door bell .standing there was a Delivery Guy who said he came by on Saturday but I wasn't home with a Note from "Your Secret Admirer Happy Valentine"..so dear Ghost friend don't know how U got my Address but I say Thank you I didn't Hexperidit, You smart,you Nice I usually don't do this but it's d only way 2 say Thank you".


This secret admirer is definitely crazy about Ovire that he spent over N1.3M on luxury fashion items to gift her for Valentine's day without revealing his identity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment