Tuesday 17 February 2015

Epic Fight: Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian in epic twitter fight over younger sister Kylie Jenner.


The model (31) and reality tv star (30) swapped insults on Twitter last night after Rose bizarrely hit out at Khloe's little sister Kylie Jenner's rumoured relationship with Tyga.

Rose, who previously dated Kim's husband Kanye West, said that Jenner (17) is a "baby" and it was inappropriate for her to be linked to 27-year-old Tyga.

Yesterday afternoon, Rose was quoted as telling Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club: "She's a baby. She needs to go to bed at 7 o'clock and relax."

Unsurprisingly, Khloe was quick to defend her teenage sister in an epic Twitter rant.

She began: "I was a stripper since I was 15 years old,” Amber Rose told Foxx. Please don't worry about my sister who has a career & her sh*. Please stop talking about us in interviews mama. None of us talk about you."



 "We get asked questions about people all the time and my sisters and I always take the high road and don't answer. Truth is we don't know these people"

"We all hear things via social media or blogs but I would only want to comment on someone if I actually knew them and or had my own personal history with them. I would think others would want the same respect.

"3 sides to EVERY story. His, hers and the truth. I'm not passing judgement but I wish others would do the same until they have FACTS." Khloe wrote


1 comment:

Have something to say? Drop a Comment