Thursday 26 March 2015

Blessed:Mavin Boss Don Jazzy Surprises a guitarist on IG requesting to work with him.

When kings start looking for you everywhere including IG, you're blessed and favoured.

Mavin Boss Don Jazzy sent the post above on IG with the caption; (below)
It shows how powerful social media has turned into. Please don't forget the other part of his text' be very careful, evil people are lurking around too.

But seriously, I celebrate with this guy even if we don't know him YET, We will soon .
Develop on your skills and pray for the right people to locate you.


"Ok so I randomly sent a message to this amazing guitarist I saw on Instagram. And he believed me straight away. Got me thinking. WHAT IF IT WASNT REALLY ME???? Guys pls be very careful. Some people are very evil. I don't want any of you getting duped by bad people. On another note. Practice and develop Ur skills and be great at what you do. You never know who is watching. When you re good at what you do, Kings would come looking for you. 😉 #SMD"

Read Don Jazzy's text after the cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Drop a Comment