Thursday 7 May 2015

Missing someone? Chris Brown shares growing-up pics and shouts out to Karrueche Tran.

We can almost agree that Chris Brown who celebrated his 26th birthday two days ago is now a changed man, and all of this became obvious after he found his daughter, Royalty. Royalty was the light that made him see himself and the women around him who had helped shaped who he is now.

And so in his post on instagram yesterday, he wrote:

“Thx for making my bday a special.. All my friends family etc.. #taurus season.. I have three special ladies celebrating this month. Mother’s Day for momma. May 17th miss you know who. And May 27 is my baby #Royalty be humble and learn that it doesn’t take effort to love! We create our own outcome and destiny in life. My paths has been a very blessed 26 years on this planet and I’m still learning. I can only be the best I can be. Sorry enough wit the rants! Love y’all! Thank god! I’m grateful and so thankful.”


But he quickly deleted that post. Though the reference to Karrueche Tran as the “miss you know who” is glaring; Ms. Tran’s birthday is on May 17th.
Today, Chris Brown shared this lovely collage of his growing up pictures, making us agree that this here, is a man who is different from the Breezy we used to know.

8 comments:

  1. Ofcourse he's missing Karr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why delete the post though? Fake guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss her? Go get her then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have forgiven him, I wish others will do that and see the other soft side of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karruche will def go back to Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Drop a Comment